Online meetings are a way for us to connect across borders and seas. Finding our tribe is such an important need for us as humans. Those that choose a power dynamic style of relationship can feel isolated and marginalised. Finding a group of people that understand your perspective can be a huge comfort.
We use Zoom conferencing software, which is incredibly easy to install and use. Full instructions are given in the invitation to join and can be used on PC, Mac, Iphone/iPad or Android devices.
In these online meetings there is the option to use audio (voice) and/or video, and/or just text.
Useful tips for attending a meeting:
- Please mute your mic when your not speaking. Remember to unmute yourself when you want to speak.
- Inappropriate video use e.g. sexual exhibitionism, is not allowed and will result in you being removed from the meeting. Repeat offenders will be blocked from attending future meetings.
- You are responsible for ensuring your own privacy. We’ve shared information above to help you reach the desired level of privacy.
- No unauthorised recording of meetings is allowed.
- There is a “hand-up” feature which will be used in discussions. This will be explained at the start of each meetings.
- Please be respectful and play nice. Rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the meeting. Repeat offenders will be blocked from attending future meetings.